Popup Redirect or Refresh Parent Window - Summary
Author's Site: espCycling.com
Reference ID: 15629
What You Have Learned
- You made a text link open up a pop up window.
- The popup window provided your your user with some navigational choices.
- When the user selected a link:
- The parent window was redirected to the appropriate page.
- The popup window automatically closed.
And that's it!
Remember that present I promised you? Well, here it is... a bonus to
make everything you just learned 4
If you don't want to get your hands dirty by playing in the code, my
friend Trent Pastrana of fourlevels.com was kind enough to make
a nifty little extension to do all of this and more...
Head on over to Trent's site and look under the Extensions Menu for the
"Pop_to_Parent" link at :
How to make a password protected log-in page with UltraDev using the
same principles you learned here.